Sunday, 15 January 2012

First post of 2012

It has been awhile since my last post and I don't have anything in particular to blog about but its 2 weeks into 2012 already! Here is a review of my 2011 resolutions:
  • Take more pictures
  • Find a job
  • Get a car- :(
  • Learn an instrument (piano or guitar)
  • Learn to ice skate
  • To love and laugh more
Okay, so 3 out of 6 is alright but I think I should go for less this year. So for 2012:
  • Travel to at least 2 countries
  • Graduate with a 2:1
  • Find a pathway or at least a solid inkling that I feel happy with
  • Enjoy life
As this is my last year in Uni the last few weeks of 2012 have felt utterly surreal and weird. Initially I was really scared of the future because I didn't know what I want to do after graduating and it seems that most people (?) at least have an idea of what career path they want to go into but I realised I want nothing to do with my major, and yes it may sound silly but I didn't know what to change my degree to so I just decided to see it to the end. After speaking to my auntie who I probably trust the most in this world, I felt less scared and though I still don't know what career I want to follow I at least know what I want to do after Uni. Which is to travel and volunteer abroad so I guess my 5th resolution for 2012 should be to save up money!

Random pic with G.C at Winter Wonderland, just before we were dazed into dizziness.

1 comment:

MYDEARCHOPSTICKS said...

"Graduate with a 2.1" ...Amen to that! ^^

Yishi x